The Formlabs Form 3 and Form 3L are built on Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) 3D printing technology, an advanced form of SLA which uses a flexible tank and linear illumination to turn liquid resin into flawless prints.
Why did 3D Systems Sue Formlabs?
3D Systems sued Formlabs in 2012 for infringement of No. 5,597,520 Patent (“the ‘520 Patent”), granted to 3D Systems in 1997. 3D Systems at *5. The patent covered different parts of the stereolithographic three-dimensional printing process, which uses a laser to cure liquid plastic.
How do you use Form Labs?
From Design to 3D Print With the Form 3
How do I use Form 2 Pro?
– Press the power button & “+” button at the same time for 2+ seconds, and then long pressing the power button for 2+ seconds to turn on. – When unlocked, you will hear the intimate tool buzz twice and see the light blink twice. – Note: When first received the Form 2 Pro will be unlocked.
How do I create a Formlabs Form 2?
- Setting up your Form 2.
- Step 1: Insert the resin tank with the wiper.
- Step 2: Lock the wiper.
- Step 3: Insert the build platform.
- Step 4: Shake the resin cartridge.
- Step 5: Insert the resin cartridge.
- Step 6: Power the printer on.
- View all articles about Setting Up The Form 2.
How do I remove a Formlab print?
- Remove the build platform. Notice.
- Use the scraper to remove print. Work the corner of the scraper under a quick release tab in the base of your model to loosen and remove your part with ease.
- Rinse part in IPA. Cover the rinse tub, shake for 2 minutes and let your part soak for 10 minutes.
Meet the second high-resolution, laser-drawn resin 3D printer …
Introducing the Form 2 Desktop 3D Printer From Formlabs
Start to Finish: How to Create a 3D Print with the Form 2