Browse designs on Thingiverse and when you find one or more that you would like to get 3D printed, click the “Order this Printed” button and select “3D Print with Treatstock” to launch our app. All designs on Thingiverse are stored as digital files that are sent to a manufacturer for production.
How do I download stuff from Thingiverse?
- When you find something you like, click on the image and it will bring up a new page with details about the object.
- To download the 3D object file, click the rectangle above the Summary that says “Thing Files”
- This will bring up a list of 3D object files.
How do I download STL?
- Cults. Cults is one of the leading websites to download free STL files.
- Free3D. Free3D is another marketplace that offers a wide range of 3D models.
- GrabCAD. GrabCAD is one of the largest online libraries of CAD models.
How much does it cost to have something 3D printed?
3D printing can cost anywhere from $3 up to thousands of dollars. It’s hard to get the exact cost of a 3D print without a 3D model. Factors such as material, model complexity, and labor affect the price of 3D printing. 3D printing services can sometimes cost more than an entry level 3D printer.
Where can I 3D print for free?
- SketchUp’s 3D Warehouse.
- My Mini Factory.
9 Alternatives to Thingiverse for 3D Printing Files
How to Print a Thingiverse File on a 3d Printer (The Easy Way!)
How To Get Thingiverse models ready for 3D printing