1. Imprimere’s Model 2156 – $2,500,000. The most expensive 3D printer in the world is in a tying position with the SonicLayer 7200. It’s the Imprimere’s Model 2156.
Why is 3D printer so expensive?
Materials required to actually ‘print’ are expensive. Filaments used in commercial grade printers are considerably costlier than commodity materials at the lower end of the spectrum, and whether it be plastic, metal or even glass, filaments require extra processing before they can be used.
What printer is cheapest?
- Best Cheap Inkjet Printer. Brother MFC-J1205W. SEE PRICE.
- Best Cheap Laser Printer. Brother HL-L2370DW. SEE PRICE.
- Best Cheap Laser Printer With Scanner. Canon imageCLASS MF242dw. SEE PRICE.
- Best Cheap Photo Printer. Canon PIXMA TR4520.
- Best Budget Printer. Brother MFC-J4335DW.
Are laser printers cheaper to run?
While laser printers are more expensive to buy, they can sometimes be cheaper to run in the long term. Toner cartridges can print a lot more pages than ink cartridges – so if you regularly print high volumes of documents from your home office, a laser printer may be the most economical option.
Is laser better than inkjet?
Laser printers can print much faster than inkjet printers can. Most are equipped with high-capacity paper trays, so they can print more pages at a given time. They’re also built to handle the printing of thousands of pages per month without succumbing to wear-and-tear.
Top 5 Best Expensive 3D Printers
Budget 3D printers might cost you more overall
3D Printing The World’s Most Expensive And Complex Watch …