- General Market Place Websites. You can check out general marketplace sites such as eBay, Gumtree, and Craigslist (choose your location).
- 3D Printing Forums.
- 3. Facebook Market Place.
How do you sell on cults3d?
- Use platform to sell your 3D model. You can build your own website, but it’s really easier and cheaper to use platforms that are build to help you sell your 3D models to 3D printer owners.
- Copywriting is key.
- Take professional photos.
- Value your work.
Does anyone buy printers?
Junk shops and repair shops: Even if your old printers no longer work, you can still get some of your investment back by selling them to junk shops and repair shops. Depending on where you live, you may need to take some time to find these places and then call to see if they accept your type and brand of printer.
What do I do with an old printer?
- Recycle. The easiest way to get rid of an old printer is to recycle it.
- Donate. There are organizations and schools out there where you could donate your printer to someone who still needs it.
How does its worth more work?
Like TheWhizCells, ItsWorthMore is in the business of buying and reselling used cell phones, tablets and a limited number of other electronic devices. The site provides an instant quote based on your device’s model and condition; emails the appropriate postage; and pays promptly.
3D Print my stuff, make money, fast business!
I made $30K & paid $14K in Fees 3D Printing on …
Selling 3D Printed Props and Prints for Money